Sunday, February 22, 2009

Mark and I went to Sand Diego this past week...yes, we do a lot of traveling...and saw his parent and his brother. We didn't take any pictures, but we had such a good time visiting. Whenever we go to Diego the first place we stop is at this little hole in the wall Mexican Joint. The food is so amazing and its total old school, we love it. The line out the door is literally for blocks. Mark and his brother, Tony were working on his Riviera and his parents and I were talking wedding. We had a great time!!!

3 comments:

The Hale's said...

I am glad you started a blog so I can see what you are up to! Looks like your life is very fun and eventful :)

Mandee said...

Hey girl. Im glad you are on here. I have a blog I just started. Its mmpearson.blogspot.com. Hows life treating ya? Anything new?

Summer Jackson said...

Miss Naomi! So sad to miss you on your trip out here! Congrats on your girlie!